The Base Layer - This is the Foundation Layer that's worn next to the skin.
Moisture Management or Wicking, is a key element for this primary layer to eliminate moisture from the skin which natural fibers such as cotton, cannot achieve on their own due to high absorbency. Û¬
The Base Layer should be reasonably firm or offer some compression and fit all the contours of the body to work efficiently in cold conditions and for warm humid conditions. This layer should provide the key element of “Wicking” to remove moisture away from the skin surface caused by perspiration and, where cold conditions exist, also help maintain the body’s Core Body Temperature. In warm conditions, the Base Layer should wick moisture away from the skin to the outside of the garment where it evaporates quickly to give a cooling effect on the body. Û¬True Compression garments are widely used in the sports sector to improve performance and recovery of the body under extreme excursion in both hot and cold conditions.
Benefits of our Base Layer Product
• Light weight and fine 20% spandex and 80% Nylon composition
• Antibacterial moisture wicking properties
• Natural compression performance
• Treated to reduce body odurs (there is no such thing as Odour Free)
• Assists with onset muscle soreness and recovery
• Adult Unisex design for men and women
• Size Chart (Chest In Cm): Small: 86 - 94 and Large: 105 - 113