BASE LAYER AUSTRALIA
• Layering - An Introduction. There are 3 stages to this concept - we will address the first as it is the most relevant to sports application.
• The Base Layer - This is the Foundation Layer that's worn next to the skin. Moisture Management or Wicking, is a key element for this primary layer to eliminate moisture from the skin which natural fibres such as cotton, cannot achieve on their own due to high absorbency.
• The Base Layer should be reasonably firm or offer some compression and fit all the contours of the body to work efficiently in cold conditions and for warm humid conditions.
• This layer should provide the key element of “Wicking” to remove moisture away from the skin surface caused by perspiration and, where cold conditions exist, also help maintain the body’s Core Body Temperature.
• In warm conditions, the Base Layer should wick moisture away from the skin to the outside of the garment where it evaporates quickly to give a cooling effect on the body.
• True Compression garments are widely used in the sports sector to improve performance and recovery of the body under extreme excursion in both hot and cold conditions.
• Light weight and fine 20% spandex and 80% Nylon composition Antibacterial moisture wicking properties
• Natural compression performance Treated to reduce body odurs (there is no such thing as Odour Free)
• Assists with onset muscle soreness and recovery
• Adult Unisex design for men and women
• Size ( Based on height) SMALL 158 - 165 cm
Be aware of sellers on product originating from Korea and certainly imported into Australia offering a different product and call it a rashie or base layer compression skin. You may not be getting what you think.