- 6ft x 42cm diameter free standing XL Punch Master with numbers
- High density foam top with plastic base sitting on a solid PVC tube
- Fill base with water or sand (sand is not recommended as its hard to empty) for maximum stability up to 120kg
- Excellent stability designed for typical light weight free sparring striking - this is a product to perfect skills not strength
- Ideal for supervised personal training
- Kimax bag will not bob or spring around as solid PVC tubing with no spring loading
- Dimensions: Top = 140cm x 42cm (diameter) - Base = 40cm x 60cm (diameter)
HOW TO ASSEMBLE THIS PRODUCT?
The Kimax free standing bag consists of 3 parts. 1 x Base, 1 x Small inner base tube & 1 x Foam top with Inner plastic cylinder which should not be removed.
Step 1: To assemble first insert Small Inner Base Tube through bottom of base. (Inner base tube maybe found inside the foam top and can be very tight fitting)
Step 2: Now decide first where you wish to use the bag and position the base exactly where you want it on the floor.
Step 3: Slip on the foam top; the inner cylinder will slip onto the inner base tube.
Step 4 : For heavy application use we recommend that you DO NOT screw the nuts and bolts through the grey pipe into the black plastic tube, this will allow for greater impact distribution over the product and will increase the longevity of this item
Fill sand if you really want it for maximum stability.