If you are not sure what weight lifting belt to choose or buy then we have the answers here. As seen at the annual Australian Fitness and Health Expo our belts were put to the test for strong man lifting comps and general use. The conclusion is a great product at value only Sweat Central can deliver.
Supports the back effectively rather than a back brace. When you are doing a normal weight lifting exercise, such as the squat, wearing a belt not only reduces the pressure on the lower back, but it also helps to reduce compression on the spinal discs by as much as 50% as noted on Weightlifting Australia.
Warning: Don't trust your health and well being to non-fitness professional sellers!
- 100% breathable, industrial grade mesh material
- Fully padded back section with extended lower support
- Extra wide Hook and loop velcro closure
- Raised padded areas to provide unparalleled support
- 18.5cm wide back and a 10cm wide velcro belt.