If you are not sure what weight lifting belt to choose or buy then we have the answers here. As seen at the annual Australian Fitness and Health Expo our belts were put to the test for strong man lifting comps and general use. The conclusion is a great product at value only Sweat Central can deliver.
Supports the back effectively rather than a back brace. When you are doing a normal weight lifting exercise, such as the squat, wearing a belt not only reduces the pressure on the lower back, but it also helps to reduce compression on the spinal discs by as much as 50% as noted on Weightlifting Australia.
Warning: Don't trust your health and well being to non-fitness professional sellers!
- Supports regular, heavy lifting and exercising
- Prevents your lower back from injury
- Reduces the pressure on the spine and reduces strain when you lift
- Helps you to lift more weight overall
- Assists in stabilizing the abdominals and core
- Our belt has unique 5 strut system that helps engage the lower muscles and core
- Heavy duty gauge buckles for tensioning
- Velcro lining allows you to keep the belt on when you release the reinforced strap
- Unique 6"""" back support with a 4"""" contoured waist fit
- Made from light but strong nylon and neoprene materials
- Flat and seamless feel when you lift or squat
- Reinforced stitching and a well lined interior for added comfort
SMALL / MEDIUM (pants size 28 - 30 )
LARGE / XL (pants size 32 - 36)